- Scales from a few consoles to hundreds.
- Supports centralized, distributed, and mobile-based dispatching.
- Delivers high-bandwidth efficiency in an end-to-end IP-based system.
- Utilizes local or geographical redundant architecture.
- Includes an intuitive, feature-rich, highly customizable graphical user interface (GUI).
- Provides system-wide call-management capabilities and call-management reporting.
- Includes profile-based login.
- Interoperates with legacy, modern, and emerging radio and telephone technologies.
- Provides sophisticated telephony capabilities.
- Supports a variety of open-standards interfaces including P25 (CSSI, DFSI) and DMR.
- Can interface with TETRA systems, or to TETRA PEI-connected donor radios.
- Capable of AES and DES encryption (including FIPS 140-2, Key Management, and Key Fill Device support).
- Includes web-based configuration tools.
- Includes script-based audio routing algorithms.
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for real-time alarm reporting.
- Includes SIP-based voice recording with metadata.
- Interfaces with third-party applications such as CAD and AVL for call setup and location services.