The all-new RIC-Mz is a better, faster, and more secure improvement on the classic RIC-M product. The RIC-Mz is a converter that allows conventional Motorola ASTRO(TM) base stations and related equipment to be interconnected using IP. This product was designed for use by State, Local, and Federal first responders, public safety, and law enforcement users of radio systems. Developed by Christine Wireless under license from DHS/S&T.
New features of the RIC-Mz include TLS 1.2 key exchange encryption and advanced security features. The RIC-Mz is designed to the DHS 4300 policy standards for the protection of sensitive information.
FIPS 140-2 Certified (NIST Certificate 4157) Key Management Facility (KMF) for Stand-alone or Internet Protocol (IP) Network Operation.
Extend the life of your Quantar/radio infrastructure investment using IP. No more circuit fees. In-place digital upgrade strategy for Quantar to GTR-8000 migrations. Speaks both Quantar V24 and GTR IP. Create the ability to utilize third-party console/dispatch technologies from Avtec, Zetron, and others. Lower cost of supporting radio infrastructure components
Compatible with Quantar™, GTR-8000™, PDR-3500™, ASTRO-TAC 3000™, DIU-3000™ and TXM 2000™.
- FIPS 140-2 Certified (NIST Certificate 4157) Key Management Facility (KMF) for Stand-alone or Internet Protocol (IP) Network Operation
- Radio Frequency Base Station options include any V.24 Legacy Motorola equipment and Digital Fixed Station Interface Version 2 IP (Codan Stratus/MT4)
- Unattended autonomous operation as a KMF. Small Size and Low Power (12 VDC, 160 milliamps) allows for Highly Transportable Tactical OTAR to support First Responder and National Security Incident Response Teams
- Local storage for 500 up to 3,000 Client Radio records. Automatic sharing of Client Radio records contained on other networked TKMDs
- TKMD setup over secure https web pages, Excel CSV file import of Client Configurations
- Secure distribution of encryption key material and Client Radio records over IP Network-automatic update of internal files.
- Built-in Key Fill Device function for initial filling of Client Radios or importing of encryption key material from a Project 25 Key Fill Device.
- TLS 1.2 Key Exchange Encryption
- Advanced Security Features
- Designed to DHS 4300 Standards for the security of sensitive information
- Digital Project 25 (P25) (Encrypted and unencrypted)
- Analog voice (4 wire E&M)
- Confirmed and Unconfirmed P25 data including OTAR (Over the Air Rekey)
- Virtual Comm Port for remote RSS (Radio Service Software) application via IP
- Remote control of connected equipment
- Conventional control and signaling (TSBKs)
- Authenticated Remote Firmware Update via IP
- Connects to conventional Motorola ASTRO (TM) systems elements with and without V.24 board or to GTR8000 via Motorola IP
- Interconnect via the internet, private intranet, satellite, cellular, and VPNs
- Web-based browser setup and monitoring. Works with Avtec Scout, Zetron Motorola, and ModUcom console systems.
There are no reviews yet.