Call Recorder Single II
Call Recorder Single II is an easy to use, easy to manage personal desktop recorder which can be connected to almost every telephone or to other audio sources. The CR Single II has a proven track-record and is specifically designed for people who need to refer to their own calls or simply archive them for reasons of security, reference, training etc. Recordings can be started automatically or manually and can be safeguarded against unauthorized playback with a password or with the optional CryptoCard. Recordings are stored in a comprehensive archive. The network connection in combination with Vidicode database software give the CR Single II great versatility in call storage and handling.
There are three models of the CR Single II: HD9900, Flash 10 en SD2750. The SD2750 is for digital (S0 / UP0) connections behind Siemens / Avaya / Philips PBX’s.
• Announcing with voice message before recording
• Answering Machine functionality (only HD9900 & Flash 10)
• Recording On Demand • Connectivity to other audio sources (radio, microphone)
• Playback via handset, headset or internal speaker
• Direct marking of recordings (e.g. in case of threat) • E-mailing of recordings (SD2750 only)
• Privacy / Security: protection of recordings with password or optional CryptoCard
There are no reviews yet.